Sign in or
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!
THIS WIKI IS NOW CLOSED.
NOTE: This wiki will close in one week, on or around April 9, 2012. We have outlived our usefulness. Pleasecancel your membership to this wiki. If not, it will still be on your My Wetpaint list and you will not be able to remove it. Thank you for participating.
On April 19, 2008, Kevin Rudd invited 1000 "experts" for the Australia 2020 Summit to come up with Australia's next big idea. The Summit is now over, but that doesn't mean the need for good ideas and open dialogue is done. For the rest of the 20,699,000 people in Oz, here's our ongoing forum to list and vote on the best ideas to improve Australia.
- Start a new thread under the appropriate issue category.
- Type in the name of your idea in the subject line, and describe it in the body of the thread.
- Vote on other ideas (other threads) by clicking on "Was this valuable?" Yes or No? PLEASE VOTE ONLY ONCE FOR EACH THREAD! One person, one vote -- since its a wiki, we're on the honor system.
- Comment on other ideas by hitting the 'reply' button on a specific thread (in the lower right hand corner.)
- Tell your friends, bookmark us on Del.icio.us and Stumbleupon, and come back often to see what other people have said about your idea and others.
The Summit is Over...But We're Still Going!
Just because the Summit is over doesn't mean we have to stop. Please continue to submit and discuss your ideas and spread the word for more people to participate. To date, we've had 3500 visitors, 25,000 page views, and 230 ideas submitted.
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
Latest page update: made by ozideas
, Apr 9 2012, 5:27 AM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
No content added or deleted.
- complete history)
Keyword tags: 2020 Summit Australia Australia 2020 Australia 2020 Summit brainstorming Government group project Kevin Rudd Kevin Rudd breakdancing Oz Ideas policy Youth 2020 Summit
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.